Commited to Smyrna
- Put Smyrna citizens first to insure clean air, clean water and a healthy environment.
- Strengthen public safety and support our Police, Firefighters and First Responders.
- Support Smyrna’s schools through growing their foundations and supporting the Wave of Excellence and Smyrna Education Foundation.
- Ensure smart economic progress for Smyrna’s growth sectors like SunTrust Park and Riverview Landing.
- Work to resolve our city’s transportation issues and plan for our future.
“I love Smyrna citizens and our community. Over the past years it has been great getting to know the city’s citizens, leadership, elected officials and businesses.
Throughout my career as an executive with Marriott International, we focused on providing great service by listening to our guests and delivering on our promises. I want to serve our citizens by listening and leading efforts to deliver the best solutions on transportation, safety and education both now and in the future. I believe that Smyrna’s best days are ahead and I invite you to join me by voting November 5th for me, David Monroe, for City Council.”
Paid for by Committee to Elect David Monroe
Faye Yost Treasurer
To donate click donate button below or send a check to the Committee to Elect David Monroe 4952 Ridge Oak Run Smyrna, GA 30126. Thank you.